Juvederm Volift Lidocaine (also known as Vollure or Vollure XC in the USA), corrects deep skin depressions such as acne scars and volume loss. It can also be used for increasing lip volume. Overall, it is a versatile filler that achieves improved rejuvenation of the face through restoration of volume, whilst allowing for natural facial expressions and movements.
Do you desire the longevity of this filler paired with softness and stability?
Then Juvederm Volift, from the Juvéderm Vycross family, is an excellent choice to lift the lateral brow and replace volume loss, because of its lifting capabilities while spreading easily.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing 17.5 mg/ml cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin and 0.3% of Lidocaine to ease pain during treatment.
Juvederm Volift Lidocaine can be used for the following:
- Frown lines and Crows’ Feet
- Eyebrow Lift
- Nasolabial Folds (nose to mouth grooves)
- Vertical lip lines also known as Smokers Lines
- Marionette lines
- Cheeks and chin
- Acne scars
What makes Volift Lidocaine so special?
1. Juvederm Volift is one of the most advanced fillers from the Allergan range
2. It’s a happy medium between Voluma and Volbella. Not too thick and not too thin. Combining durability with spreadability to treat the nasolabial folds, whilst still allowing for natural expressions and movement.
2. It delivers remarkable ultra-smooth results due to its Vycross technology, which uses a combination of low and high molecular weight.
3. Results can last for up to 15 months, as the active ingredient is slowly absorbed back into the body. Results vary depending on lifestyle factors such as smoking, exercise and exposure to the sun.
Administering Volift Lidocaine
Packaged as two pre-filled syringes of 1ml.
Volift Lidocaine should be injected into the deep dermis or mucous membrane of the lips using the pre-filled syringe and 30G½” needle.
Store between 2 – 25℃.
Manufacturer: Allergan France
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.