Ultra 4 by Juvederm is a biocompatible filler, created by the company Allergan, that uses an advanced 3D Matrix technology allowing for longer lasting results of up to a full year, as well as achieving optimum enhancement results in a natural way.
The hyaluronic acid content in this Juvederm dermal injection helps the skin retain its optimum moisture level and maintain it for longer, as it is a substance naturally occurring in the human body. Hyaluronic acid is completely biodegradable and breaks down in the body over time safely.
Content of the box:
2 x 1ml syringes
Uses of Juvederm Ultra 4:
- Treatment of skin depressions
- Facial volume enhancement
- Plumping up the lips and cheekbone area
- Filling in nasolabial folds and wrinkles on the chin
Juvederm Ultra 4 by Allergan has a long-lasting effect. Depending on individual’s lifestyle and age, the product can stay for up to 12 months.
As with any other hyaluronic acid filler treatment, a single session with Juvederm Ultra 4 lasts for 15 – 30 mins.
Do NOT use Juvederm Ultra 4 if:
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product
- You have an immune disease or infection
- You are hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
- You are currently doing another laser or abrasion treatment
Possible side effects:
Swelling, redness and some bruising may occur after the treatment with Juvederm Ultra 4. They typically resolve on their own within a week.