Balance Lidocaine, made up of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) of non-animal origin, is a sterile, viscoelastic, colorless injectable gel.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, with a Hyaluronic Acid concentration of 22.5 mg/ml.
Balance Lidocaine restores a youthful look into the face by adding volume and smoother skin. One of the global bestsellers, due to the extremely natural-looking results it achieves.
Not only is Balance Lidocaine gentle enough to treat delicate skin around the lips, it also treats deep furrows and lines to rejuvenate appearance, including:
- Perioral or smoker’s lines (lines around the lips)
- Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth groove)
- Frown lines, Glabellar lines and Frown Furrows (vertical lines between eyebrows
- Marionette lines (skin creases from corners of mouth to the chin)
- Tear Troughs that create the look of dark hollow circles under the eyes which can make you look tired
- Lip contours (Vermillion Border)
- Oral Commissures (corners of the mouth that give the appearance of a constant frown)
Process for Administering Balance Lidocaine
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
Balance Lidocaine should be injected into the superficial to mid-dermis using one of the following techniques and 27G½” or 30G½” needle:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear retrotracting
- Fan distribution
- Multi-puncture and micro-papular injections
Store between 2 – 25℃.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.